corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » help please with rub strip

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author help please with rub strip
corsa90

User status: Offline
16th Nov 09 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have removed my rubstrip and under it is a white line i think condensation, i have had the heatgun on it for a while and its not faiding at all, whats the best way to remove the condensation? is it safe to put boiling water on the paint work? cheers
Richardhhha

16th Nov 09 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you got a red car then lol..

Have you removed the glue resedue from the rub strip? You will find if ts just the case that the paint has faded then t cut or colour restorer will do just fine
corsa90

16th Nov 09 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no my corsa c is ultra blue and i have removed all the glue and everything its just the white condensation mark im trying to get rid, have tried tcut its not working? cheers
corsa90

16th Nov 09 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

one side of my car has been resparayed after removing rub strip cos it left a imprint in the paint work, but i dont want 2 have 2 get the other side resprayed i just need to get rid of this white line hetgun not working, tcut not working! any help appreciated
kazazza

17th Nov 09 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive got the exact same problem on my white corsa... tried everything too. Just gna have to put up with it I think...
SnK

17th Nov 09 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You'll just have to keep t-cutting, i did the same thing with a nice white mark, alot alot alot of t-cutting and elbow grease haha.
corsa90

18th Nov 09 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tcut isnt working at all, had it at body repair garage and they said nothing will remove it exept a respray.....dont know weather to cover it with a sticker or get it sprayed but will cost £200

New Poll