corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Another what phone thread

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Another what phone thread
Cavey

User status: Offline
25th Nov 09 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know there's ton's of which phone thread on here, but I don't have search.

At the moment i'm swaying towards the n97 mini, which is phone for free and £25 a month, £20.41 after cashback (9 months 1/2 price) on a 24mnth contract. I'm not fussed about a 2 yr contract tbh.

Is there anything else I should be looking at instead of an N97? And would I be better off looking for a tariff with unlimited internet (which I can get for £30 a month from carphone warehouse)

Can't realistically afford an iPhone, and as gay as it sounds, i'd like something different to everyone else, even if it's not considered as good. So anything other than that suggested please.

I know a few people had the N97 and had problems with it, Jambo, iirc?

[Edited on 25-11-2009 by Cavey]
Hammer

25th Nov 09 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can get the N97 mini white for 25 quid a month on an 18 month contract with Orange just now. 600 minutes and 3000 texts

I was told the software issues were solved but down have first hand experience. My mate has had one for 3 or 4 weeks and it's been fine.
Cavey

25th Nov 09 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
You can get the N97 mini white for 25 quid a month on an 18 month contract with Orange just now. 600 minutes and 3000 texts

I was told the software issues were solved but down have first hand experience. My mate has had one for 3 or 4 weeks and it's been fine.

The £30 i was looking at was for unlimited internet as well, can see myself using that a lot without thinking about it tho
Cavey

26th Nov 09 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doesn't matter, turns out I can't get a cocking contract anyway, even though my experian rating is pretty good
Munchie

26th Nov 09 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have fones for sale.....
Cavey

26th Nov 09 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After an N97 mini Munch, and if I did get one would be after unlimited internet etc.

New Poll