corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Noka N97 mini.....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Noka N97 mini.....
K3 VMU

User status: Offline
5th Dec 09 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

..... mines is arriving on Tues, was due an upgrade, always had Nokias, so didnt want to go down the cool route and get an iphone when i dont really like it.

any reviews/opinions of people that have it?

Cavey

5th Dec 09 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm on mine now. Really liking it to be honest. Was a tenner a month less than an iphone and free phone. So went for this.

Nice and neat, the sat nav is really impressive on it. All in all nice little phone. The qwerty keyboard is the main reason i got it tbh, and it's fine. I've got fat fingers and it's fine
Daveskater
Premium Member

5th Dec 09 at 22:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What the difference between the N97 and N97 Mini? Or is there one?

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
Rob R

6th Dec 09 at 00:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've had mine since monday, really like it. Some parts can be frustrating to set up but when done it's a cracking piece of kit. What network you got it on out of interest?
kz

6th Dec 09 at 00:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daveskater
What the difference between the N97 and N97 Mini? Or is there one?

Smaller?
Cavey

6th Dec 09 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
posted on 06-12-2009 at 00:43
I've had mine since monday, really like it. Some parts can be frustrating to set up but when done it's a cracking piece of kit. What network you got it on out of interest?

Got mine on o2, had to get it in my girlfriends name as I appear to be blacklisted for fucking up about 5 years ago on my phone contract (can't beat a bit of fraud) and she gets free calls to o2 numbers, so had to stay on that really, £25 a month unlimited texts and 600 cross network mins. No free internet yet, gonna see how much I spend in the first month, then for £7.34 can add unlimited internet if I spend that much on it.

I agree with you on that as well, there's a few things that need altering, but once you've got it optimised to your liking it's actually really nice to use. Bit annoying that you can only have one page of the home page, as you can swipe it and leave just the clock, would of made sense to be able to add more widgets on the second page, but they're all in the menu anyway, so no major problem.

And yes, the N97 mini is slightly smaller, hence the name. It's got a nice weight to it, feels like there's something there.

http://s60blog.com/2009/09/nokia-n97-vs-n97-mini-specifications-pictures/

http://s60blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/3881998995_b083041de3_b.jpg

[Edited on 06-12-2009 by Cavey]
Rob R

6th Dec 09 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm trying to install app's at the moment from the Ovi store but is a royal headache. I log in on my phone, tells me im succesfully logged in then get and error message about the username or password being incorrect, despite it saying "logged in as rob" at the bottom of the page, ggrr!!
Cavey

6th Dec 09 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Didn't have any problem with the Ovi apps, have found a few more today not from the store, and they seem to work ok as well.

Had to install PC suite tho to transfer over .sis files.

Got the iPunk thing (the daft punk sounds that moyles plays with sometime) Doom and Worms are working, iPlayer working well too

New Poll