corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » where do you guys buy your cellulose arden blue paint from ?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author where do you guys buy your cellulose arden blue paint from ?
ash-ov-boro

User status: Offline
14th Jan 10 at 01:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

finding it pretty hard to get hold of some when giving the company the colour code is this all they need ..>

VAUXHALL ARDEN BLUE
Colour Code:12L

how much should i be expecting to pay for say 1 litre of it ..

Where did you get yours from was it the perfect match

whats the best low budget type of gun for cellulose paint i will be spraying bumpers,mirrors,spoiler,sideskirts arches what sort of mm tip on the gun should i be looking for ect:?

barneykarl

14th Jan 10 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You could try these they do spray cans aswell. http://www.carpaintrepair.co.uk/vauxhall-corsa-touch-up-paint-2445-0.html
ash-ov-boro

14th Jan 10 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

phoned jawel paint erlier and they said the dont do it in cellulose but they do it in polyester or something he said i would then have to clear coat it i thought i would have to clear coat it with cellulose ? starting to puzzle me now :S
Generation

14th Jan 10 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go talk to your local bodyshop see what they recommend
ash-ov-boro

14th Jan 10 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will have words with them but they dont give you the time of day round here lol . thanks generation..

just phoned up john davey paints round the corner from me and he said it doesnt come in cellulose it comes in a pearl basecoat .. anyone know what he means and will this be as easy as cellulose to spray as a few people have recomended me to get cellulose paint as its easier for a novice painter?
ash-ov-boro

14th Jan 10 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for the arden blue in pearl basecoat off john davey paints its going to be £39 incl VAT Per Litre

New Poll