corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Faulty/bad earth

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Faulty/bad earth
greenelephant

User status: Offline
13th Feb 10 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello everyone.

A friend recently diagnosed a bad earth in my car which is draining the battery on my car.A quick question I'd like to ask.... Do I need to use a multimeter or is the only way to find it with a tech2 reader? Just I dont have a tech2 reader and was wondering if there were other ways to find it?

thanks
john_c20xe

User status: Offline
14th Feb 10 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how would a tech 2 reader find a bad earth?
a multi meter wont eather you need to go round and cheack the earthsd
whats actually wrong with the car? how do u know u have a bad earth? what are the faults?

New Poll