corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » COULD A BAD EARTH CAUSE SO MANY PROBLEMS

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author COULD A BAD EARTH CAUSE SO MANY PROBLEMS
pooly-adam

User status: Offline
12th Apr 10 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i changed my boot the other week and since then problems have been occurrin first one of me amps went of then came back on then went of agen, then my internal ariel went of , then me hazarh light switch went of now today my bloody alarm stopped workin my central lockin works of the fob but me alarm dnt seem to be activatin
P1CK4D

12th Apr 10 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is this the 2nd thread you've made tonight about the same thing?
pooly-adam

12th Apr 10 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah cos i didnt realize there was a help section
djgritt
Premium Member

13th Apr 10 at 07:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A Bad earth could cause many issues on a Cars 12v System seeing as they use a Negative-Earth.

pooly-adam

13th Apr 10 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

now me car alarm siren wont stop goin of and me fob wont deactivate it on ly lock and unlock the doors
3CorsaMeal

13th Apr 10 at 15:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have you got some type of sensor in the bootlid that tells alarm when its closed?
pooly-adam

13th Apr 10 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nope me popper works and me central lockin works jst the alarm wont activate really buggin me now tho

New Poll