corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » feel like a plank but where is my air flow meter

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author feel like a plank but where is my air flow meter
lCeOwRiSsA

User status: Offline
19th Apr 10 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi i have a corsa sport 1.4 16v with runnin probs , was told to un plug and try to run but the one i unpluged made no change just want to make sure i unpluged the afm, the one i done is on the in take pipe by air box two pin plug looks bit like a lamba scenser lol not like yhe normal afm i seen befor,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, any help would be great thanks
cjohnson

19th Apr 10 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They don't have an airflow meter as far as I know mate. The thing you removed is an air temp sensor. Still works in the same way though I THINK. But don't take my word for it. Somebody will correct me if I am wrong!
lCeOwRiSsA

19th Apr 10 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cool thanks mate lol mite just look for new eng lol cant work out what up with this one lol
Crana

20th Apr 10 at 00:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

try unplugging the the little black thing with the green 3 pin plug next to the water bottle, this is called the MAP sensor

New Poll