corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » powersteering to eps?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author powersteering to eps?
ScottBeck

User status: Offline
25th May 10 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how easy would it be to get rid of all the power steering and convert to EPS? just want to free up abit of room at the front of my bay to fit a bigger cooler and need to squeeze my oil cooler in somewhere too

cheers
Ellis

26th May 10 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You'll need the column, rack and control unit for it. Never actually installed it myself but I've converted it to work with another loom, what a mare
ScottBeck

26th May 10 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh so i wouldnt be able to use my rack then? was thinking just bolt in new column with control unit and they sell a loom on ebay to connect it all up.

New Poll