corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » How would you say my car is worth?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How would you say my car is worth?
MrMillar

User status: Offline
26th Jun 10 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A friend asked me "if you had to sell your car how much would you want for it?" I have a rough idea but I would like to see what others would sell it for if this was there car, this may be the wrong area to post this but I suppose it ain't to bad since I'm asking for Help.

The car has no rust anywhere, serviced every 5k miles, never once had a problem with it, got a Clifford Alarm and Immobilizer, lowered springs etc etc, oh has 90k on the clock but has had a engine change few months ago and the engine was relatively new, also a full performance exhaust system

I also have a Jap Style bumper sprayed and ready to be fitted (just saving it atm though)

[Edited on 26-06-2010 by MrMillar]

[Edited on 26-06-2010 by MrMillar]

New Poll