corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » htc wildfire

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author htc wildfire
taylorboosh

User status: Offline
1st Jul 10 at 21:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i just swapped my blackberry storn in for one and its the tits......... it really is
John

1st Jul 10 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any reason for that instead of a desire?
pow
Premium Member

1st Jul 10 at 21:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheaper aren't they, quite a lot cheaper?
taylorboosh

1st Jul 10 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well the story as follows:

i had a sony cyber shot for about 5 months and hated it so rang vodafone and asked for a blackberry they said ok but would have to add the contract to my existing term. so i agreed.

i was rang by a sales prson from vodafone who tryed to sell me a second sim and also couldnt understand why id had my blackberry for 18 months but was in contract till june 2011. this gave me an idea.

the next day i rang customer services saying they had fucked up and my contract was longer than meant to be. they sussed me and said it was because i upgraded early. i lied and said i was told nothing about adding the contracts together ect. to my suprise they then said i could upgrade phones with them and they would write of my existing contract.

RESULT

so i got put through to upgrades and asked for a deal where i got a free laptop as i need a new 1. they couldnt do that and asked what kind of phone i wanted. i said 1 thats as good as an i phone but cheaper.

on my blackberry i was paying 40 odd a month.

he gave me the wildfire for 20 a month with unlimited texts, net and 300 mins. a friend of mine has the desire and tbh theres not a lot of diff appart from his doesnt slow down if he has 5 or 6 apps going at once and mine does a tad

very happy, can you tell

New Poll