corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cars and Coffee v.7.17 *Race Edition*

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cars and Coffee v.7.17 *Race Edition*
SVT2888

User status: Offline
19th Jul 10 at 01:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why race edition you ask? Well in the Corral we had a Jaguar D-type next to a Ferrari 375MM, next to an Alpine, next to a Porsche 914-6, next to a 906. Oh yeah and in the mix there was also a Shelby GT350R, a Jaguar E-type lightweight,and a real Shelby 289 Cobra. There where also the beautiful vintage race bikes which where brought down.

Oh yeah and summer is officially here. So it was HOT, HOT, HOT! By 8am we where hunting for shade! I guess no more British style weather at Cars and Coffee for a while! The warmer summer is a double-edge sword because while the heat starts getting unbearable early on, more special stuff starts showing up because there is no threat of deadly car disintegrating rain drops.

Well I hope you guys enjoy this weeks picks of the pics:

As always you can view the full gallery at CNCpics.com

You can also join us on Facebook

Thanks,

-Leo
Butler

19th Jul 10 at 01:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Love the mx5, tempted to keep ours. Thanks for sharing.
Ingham
Banned

19th Jul 10 at 01:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Love the white 'Stang. So much American Muscle I'd love to own.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cars and Coffee v.7.17 *Race Edition* 23 database queries in 0.0128520 seconds