corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » getting tracking done on a low car

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author getting tracking done on a low car
FAZ
Premium Member

User status: Offline
23rd Jan 11 at 04:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

apparently the car is to low for some gauages or some shit? and has a serious case of pulling to the left all the time

what can ido?
8vcorsa

23rd Jan 11 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get it on a 4 wheel alignment m8 it works on them my old clio was done on one and that was low
FAZ
Premium Member

23rd Jan 11 at 11:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how expensice does this cme to normally?
richnovacorsa

23rd Jan 11 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got charged twenty pound to do my tracking and they did have a job hooking the tools over the wheels

New Poll