corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » carbon boot, front wings and doors for corsa b - where from?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author carbon boot, front wings and doors for corsa b - where from?
danbo

User status: Offline
18th Feb 11 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi anyone know anywhere that sells a carbon boot for the corsa b and front wings and doors?
thanks

[Edited on 18-02-2011 by danbo]
alan-g-w

18th Feb 11 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You could order some through performance trim then wait about 3 years for them all

There was a thread with them in it when I just registered on the site, people ended up waiting aggeeessss for parts. Look at bigron's (iirc) project thread though, pretty sure he's got CF wings at least
corsadonk
Premium Member

18th Feb 11 at 19:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd say your best bet will be performance trim.
bigron1988

18th Feb 11 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got my carbon wings from performance trim and cant fault them took 2 weeks for them , there is no one in this country that makes the boot or doors and for performance trim to make them you have to pay for the mould witch will bring each part over £1000, atm im getting some parts made by a company up in preston (mirrors) and if they turn out good i will be getting doors and boot lid of them , have a look over on mig for them (carbon composit)
danbo

18th Feb 11 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks guys ill have a look at both places. Yer i was looking but couldn't find any info of anyone with a boot or doors. I remember though someone had a carbon gsi front bumper made. Anyone know who it was or any links to the project?
danbo

18th Feb 11 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks guys ill have a look at both places. Yer i was looking but couldn't find any info of anyone with a boot or doors. I remember though someone had a carbon gsi front bumper made. Anyone know who it was or any links to the project?
bigron1988

18th Feb 11 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes , it was on mig for sale have a search on there for it

New Poll