corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Redtop?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Redtop?
Rob-e91

User status: Offline
18th May 11 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is the an air temp sensor on a coilpack type engine as I can't seem to find a plug for it?

How do people conect the fuel lines to the redtop fuel rail as I can't find any fittings to fit the rail?

Also does anyone know what the sensor on the back of the block near the startor motor is for? As I don't have a plug left for this either. The plug has a bolt that goes right through it directly on the back of the block.

Thanks
johnhara1

18th May 11 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Knock sensor on back of the block, same connector as icv but it's red, not black.

yes there's an air temp sensor in the later xe engine.

fuel lines, i got some rubber pipe and joined it to my plastic fuel line then connected the rubber pipe to the rail. It's never leaked in the last yr.
Rob-e91

18th May 11 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's the knock sensor for?

I've got nothing on the fuel rail to conect pipes to, its just to female threaded holes
corsadonk
Premium Member

18th May 11 at 20:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got a fuel rail you could have cheap, the thread into the rail is bit of a odd one, but the the one I've got has the male threads, your Corsa fuel lines screw onto them.

The knock sensor moves the timing, so the engine doesn't knock.

Have you got the plug for the idle air control valve? It will be with the sensor plug.

The temp sensor is on the end of the pipe by the air filter.
Rob-e91

18th May 11 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much for the rail? Or just the fitting?

I've got the air sensor and the icv plug but can't find the plug for the knock sensor and air sensor, I just hope its not been cut off

New Poll