corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » clutch pressure plate retaining clips? size of input shaft key

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author clutch pressure plate retaining clips? size of input shaft key
gav93

User status: Offline
30th Jun 12 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

changing the 1.2 8v clutch where can i get those clutch pressure plate reatining clips as i am able to drop it out from underneath the box..

also what size is the input 12 splined key?

if anyone could infact sell me 3 of those clips that would be helpful!

cheers looking foward to replies

New Poll