corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cars & Coffee v.7.28 *Can't Park Edition*

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cars & Coffee v.7.28 *Can't Park Edition*
SVT2888

User status: Offline
3rd Aug 12 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This past weekend seemed to bring about a competition of who could park the worst. It was seriously out of control. It doesn't matter how nice your car is you should NEVER double park at an event like this. ONE car=ONE spot. It got so ridiculous that the lot was full by 6:35am! This is the earliest the lot Display Lot has ever been closed off. The biggest offenders being the group that took up the last rows of the show. Most of them double parked AND parked their cars several FEET from the curb thus making the back isle very narrow. Usually I'll say something to do owner if I see them around their car so that they will move it. Half the time they re-park the other half they yell obscenities and vow never to come back, and frankly please don't come back if you're going to park like that. This time however I wasn't able to find a single owner of the cars as they had apparently walked away to enjoy the rest of the show. Now I'm just asking people to spread the word. I mean it got so bad that even a Lexus LF-A had to park in the parking structure which is for spectators.

But anyways, onto the show...It was a weekend full of some pretty awesome stuff. From the "White Out" which was a group consisting of a Ferrari 512, Ferrari Testarossa, Lamborghini Countach, Lamborghini Diablo, BMW M1 and a Ferrari 599 GTB all in white and all owned by the same guy. To the huge contingency of Ferrari's including two 599 GTO's and an Enzo. There was also the very unloved and rare Qvale Mangusta. A very beautiful Lancia Aurelia, a stunning Chrysler 300, and the very royal Daimler and Rolls-Royce classics. Oh yeah and the LSx powered BMW M3, plus the GM powered vintage Jaguar XJ's.

Which three cars from this eclectic collection would you take home if money was not an issue?

Also what are your thoughts on people double parking (taking two spots) at events such as these?

As always you can view the full gallery at CNCpics.com

Follow us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/cncpics and keep up with the latest from us as well as from other photographers and automotive events around the world.

Thanks,

-Leo
Y869 SRA

3rd Aug 12 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You have people that think they own the road, now you have people who think they own the car park

Anyway, awesome pics as usual mate
big eck

3rd Aug 12 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes please

nathy_87

3rd Aug 12 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Great photos SVT.

So many lovely cars there but I think this would be my choice:

http://www.cncpics.com/2012/July/Cars-Coffee-July-28-2012/i-Wqgh25B/0/S/DSC08773-S.jpg
Y869 SRA

3rd Aug 12 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nathy_87
Great photos SVT.

So many lovely cars there but I think this would be my choice:

http://www.cncpics.com/2012/July/Cars-Coffee-July-28-2012/i-Wqgh25B/0/S/DSC08773-S.jpg

Eww... ugly car! Diablo SV FTW!
SVT2888

4th Aug 12 at 01:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by big eck
Yes please

It has twin-turbos too
big eck

4th Aug 12 at 08:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Underground racing special I take it. YUM

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cars & Coffee v.7.28 *Can't Park Edition* 23 database queries in 0.0196099 seconds