corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » What do you call?? Please read

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What do you call?? Please read
corsa-torque

User status: Offline
30th Jan 13 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What do you call the covering on the power steering hoses? Mines crud and needs replacing,

I've tried searching for it using all sorts of words and no joy.

Any one have any idea? Links?

Thanks
monkeytwizzel

User status: Offline
30th Jan 13 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you mean the extra layer of rubber is peeling of you could use the stuff the protects the wires on looms,conduit i beleive or a garden centre for water butt hose might do.

New Poll