corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Wheel Studs-Non VX-Pics

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wheel Studs-Non VX-Pics
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

User status: Offline
2nd Jun 13 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can anyone help tell me what size wheel studs i need? Damaged the threads on a few of them when getting my old brake discs on as they were seized on

Car in question is a P Reg 4x4 Subaru Justy

They are about 40mm in length, and the bolt is about 10mm at the spline part, and just under 10mm at the thread end

Done a google search and for a suzuki swift (same body shape) they are saying M12 x 1.25 but then they seem to come in 63mm lengths and that would be too long, with splined sections of 14.3mm

[Edited on 02-06-2013 by Tom J]
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

2nd Jun 13 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bottom picture is of the splined part
jaysc20xe

3rd Jun 13 at 22:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.carparts-tuning.co.uk/Wheel-Spacers/Studs-bolts/

Any of these any good mate
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

4th Jun 13 at 07:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know this is abit off topic, but Subaru justys are the shit. Haha. Such good cars and you never see them any more. My mate andys just finishing off his 1.3 turbo engines build at the moment

Back to your problem, they look exactly the same as the ford push studs man. Tried looking for them?

New Poll