corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa B 1.6 Sport Washer Pump Location (air con model)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B 1.6 Sport Washer Pump Location (air con model)
moka

User status: Offline
   3rd Jul 13 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does anyone know where the washer jet pump is? I knew where it was on a x14xe but this x16xe is an air con model and it looks different around that area??
AlexW

4th Jul 13 at 06:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bottom of the bottle, I think you need to remove the arch liner to get to it really.
csifku

4th Jul 13 at 08:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AlexW
Bottom of the bottle, I think you need to remove the arch liner to get to it really.

bumper !

New Poll