corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa B Engiens what to put in

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B Engiens what to put in
brad g

User status: Offline
   10th Sep 13 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would any one know if an astra Z20LEH = 2.0 turob 240bhp fit in a corsa . also would any one know what is the biggest/powerful engien i can fit in a corsa b. or is the C20LET 2l turbo is the biggest. because i got an corsa b and it my little projet because i have ot of time.
*CorsaCal*

10th Sep 13 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

C20let would be much easier but cant see why a zlet wouldt go in. Im sure ive seen it done once before. When it comes to power you can tune one and get any amound of power out of it. There have been a few 500bhp+ corsa bs done before now. Just expect it to get expensive very quickly.
Christopher

11th Sep 13 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by *CorsaCal*
C20let would be much easier but cant see why a zlet wouldt go in. Im sure ive seen it done once before. When it comes to power you can tune one and get any amound of power out of it. There have been a few 500bhp+ corsa bs done before now. Just expect it to get expensive very quickly.

Completely off topic but did i see you have a bit of trouble at trax over the weekend? I swear i saw your car then a big puff of smoke? and you were driving around with hazards?
stan_the_man

11th Sep 13 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mate has a 10.5 second 1/4 mile Z20LEH thats around 680bhp. The sky is the limit.

New Poll