corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa B/C Coilovers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B/C Coilovers
Dave_Sport

User status: Offline
14th Sep 13 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Apologies if this question has been asked before but i haven't been on here in a couple of years and have just brought another B Sport.

I have just brought an FK Coilover kit second hand but after looking at the front struts properly i think they maybe of a Corsa C - so if i swapped the front top mounts onto the struts will they fit or are they just not gonna go in and ive wasted some money?

any help would be great

Dave
RCorsa

User status: Offline
15th Sep 13 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Corsa C front stuts have a mounting bracket for the front drop links that connect to the ARB, the lower mounting holes are also further apart so C ones won't fit matey.

[Edited on 15-09-2013 by RCorsa]

New Poll