corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » transferring stuff onto iphone.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author transferring stuff onto iphone.
chris_uk
Premium Member

User status: Offline
1st Oct 13 at 19:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so i used my iphone for my trackday and i copied the vids off the phone onto my laptop but no i want to transfer them back into my camera roll..

how do i do it?
Balling
Premium Member

1st Oct 13 at 19:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iTunes?

Will not end up in your camera roll, though, but in the Movies folder.

chris_uk
Premium Member

1st Oct 13 at 19:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea, i cant edit the video there tho.. only in camera roll.
Balling
Premium Member

1st Oct 13 at 20:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Few suggestions off Google:

1. Email it to yourself.

2. Place it in a photo folder and tick the "include videos" box under the photo sync tab of iTunes.

3. Get someone with a Mac to iMessage it to you while the phone is on WiFi. Should be able to save from the iMessage to camera roll.

Try the first two, if they don't work, upload the videos to Dropbox or something and I'll try to iMessage them to you tomorrow, if you want.

chris_uk
Premium Member

1st Oct 13 at 20:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive managed to get sony vegas to play *.mov files (had to install shitti.. err i mean quicktime) going to see what the quality is like and if its shit ill try your suggestions..

time for a go pro i think.
Balling
Premium Member

2nd Oct 13 at 07:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If the only issue is that you can't edit the .MOV file, couldn't you just use something like Handbrake to convert it?
Shouldn't result in any noticeable loss of quality.

Stoneyginger
Premium Member

2nd Oct 13 at 10:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I use software called "handbrake" it's self explanatory then just drag and link into iTunes, couldn't be easier
chris_uk
Premium Member

2nd Oct 13 at 13:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Way i did it was installed quicktime. Loaded it up into vegas and directly uploaded to youtube.

This is the quality.

http://youtu.be/wlwZKlv9zmE
Balling
Premium Member

2nd Oct 13 at 14:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks alright except for that horrible youtube camera correction thing, that makes it look like it's under water.

chris_uk
Premium Member

2nd Oct 13 at 14:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats not the youtube thing.. Thats my phone vibrating on the brace bar...

You should see the other vid i have.. Makes you feel sick lol

New Poll