corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » lezzy window switches

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author lezzy window switches
KITcorsa

User status: Offline
   12th May 03 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i resantly broke the passager side switch for my leccy winds! the brackets holding it in broke so it wont stay within the houseing anymore and is hanging out of the door! The switch was broken from the start and was a pain to use the put the window down but was fine to raise the window! i went to scrappy near me and they had like 20 switchs but they all had different wirings on the back of the switch. Does this matter??? are all the switches universal, a imple pull out the multi plug in the cable and reattach?? i went to vauxhall dealer and he said for the same switch as i have fitted already would cost £45 for a little piece of plactic!! which i was well shocked by!!

just need to know if i just get a switch from the scrappy will it work even though the wires on the back are in a different location on its back??
3CorsaMeal

12th May 03 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if u rewire it it will work, a switch is a switch, just need to know what the wires r...

Mine broke and vauxhall wanted £58 was shocked too.
KITcorsa

12th May 03 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there is a plug in the wire which you can just pull out! if i just pull mine and and replace it will it work! cant be arsed with all the rewiring shit!
3CorsaMeal

12th May 03 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if the connectors fit then it should work, wires might be different colour...

New Poll