corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » F28 neutral question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author F28 neutral question
gidged500
Premium Member

User status: Offline
30th Jun 14 at 18:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just a quick one I want to lock my f28 into neutral to fit my gear linkage I've had an ask around and most people say you pull a pin out put an Alan key in and push down until it locks but I haven't got anything to pull out only this on the top of the box
Yellow top

Thanks in advance
Jamie-C

30th Jun 14 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

IIRC press the pin with spring in and turn the linkage part anti clock wise, when its in neutral the pin will lock in. Allen key or screwdriver is for inside so you can lock the gearstick in neutral position, lift the gear gaiter and you will see where it goes then you can set your linkage
andy_mk3

1st Jul 14 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On my F28 I pulled the pin out and I think it was a 4.5mm drill bit slotted it. Took a while to get it right but it's been perfect ever since.

New Poll