corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Lexmaul ram induction manifold

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Lexmaul ram induction manifold
Aussie GSi

User status: Offline
   22nd Jun 03 at 03:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey there,

Has anyone got any pics of one of these on a 1.4/1.6 16v Corsa? With or without the carbon fibre rocker cover option.

What are these like? Are they a good thing? I've got a 1995 GSi (X16XE - Aussie version GSi), and I've been told that the true restriction with this engine is the inlet manifold. This might be a good upgrade.

I was looking at them on www.pvdnet.co.uk. Pics and opinions?

Thanks

C

[Edited on 22-06-2003 by Aussie GSi]
miles

22nd Jun 03 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do a search.

This topic is more popular than crabs are with whores
broster
Premium Member

22nd Jun 03 at 16:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im fitting one of these inlets tomoz mate, will take pics an get them put up. ill also tell u what the power diff is!
Aussie GSi

23rd Jun 03 at 03:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hahahaha!

Sorry fellas. I didn't know that these were called 'torque tubes'. Bloody Aussies! Wouldn't know shiit from clay, I tell ya!

I'm pretty sure this is a pic of one on a X16XE (or 1.4 16v) engine, due to the oil cap.

Looks way cool! Yeah, thanks broster! Post a thread and tell us what ya think man!

C

[Edited on 23-06-2003 by Aussie GSi]
broster
Premium Member

23rd Jun 03 at 13:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

look in the thread by WARPED its called lexmaul or velos i fink! shud be on front page! iv written my comments on the 2nd page of the thread! u2u me if u wanna no nefin else!

New Poll