corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » where to get a centre section??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author where to get a centre section??
CopyWrite

User status: Offline
17th Jul 03 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have decided with my next pay to get a bfo pvd cone, does it come with any fittings/cold air supply?? ... I already ave a 57i on it but it sounds shit i want something deep throated and raspy...plus LOUD!!
i wud also at the same time like a centre section stright thru pipe do pvd do these too n if so how much?
J da Silva

17th Jul 03 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

larkspeed are the best option, only 45 quid or so
CopyWrite

17th Jul 03 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanx

New Poll