corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Fibreglass repairs...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fibreglass repairs...
bazman

User status: Offline
6th Aug 03 at 14:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have got an aggressor front bumper that was mint until extreme fitted 17's and drove it up a ramp and cracked and broke the fixings off the bumper.
Im gonna do a DIY job on repairing the bumper and making it wider at the sides for wide arches, does anyone have any tips on working with fibreglass and filler to get it looking nice and smooth.
jaffa

6th Aug 03 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bazman
I have got an aggressor front bumper that was mint until extreme fitted 17's and drove it up a ramp and cracked and broke the fixings off the bumper.
Im gonna do a DIY job on repairing the bumper and making it wider at the sides for wide arches, does anyone have any tips on working with fibreglass and filler to get it looking nice and smooth.

surely extreme should pay?

bazman

6th Aug 03 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ummmm yeah they should pay but they are fucking bunch of lying tossers and treat their customers like shit.....cunts!

Kris TD

6th Aug 03 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

learn from ure mistake, never go to that shithole. extended my bumper ofr wide archs, took me hours to get it right

New Poll