corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » How much to have a dent removed roughly ?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How much to have a dent removed roughly ?
Karnage Corsa

User status: Offline
7th Oct 03 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Spent all day yesterday washing me car and waxing it with zymol looked absolutely superb, the best it's ever looked and this morning when I got up theres a dent in the wing about the size of just over a £2 coin, I hate jelous b@stards I know it wasnt me cos It was alright when I came in but I suspect someone at the end of my road there will be serious repercusions if I find this to be true, anyway can anyone give me a rough idea how much a body shop will charge to sort it out and repaint it cheers People, Regards Paul
leon_in_uk

7th Oct 03 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

m8 u can do it yourself these days! its like an electric rubber succa you can buy!!! bout £30 good for future refs
leon_in_uk

7th Oct 03 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

in car mags
Karnage Corsa

7th Oct 03 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I might give that a go then paint needs touching up aswell though and I dont really wanna spoil the paint work cos it was only resprayed about 8 weeks ago when I got me kit fitted, thanks for the info anyway mate appreciated, Paul...
SportinCorsa

7th Oct 03 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Best goin to a bodyshop, you could do it yourself but could fcuk it up. Bodyshop will cost you but worth it

New Poll