corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa b digi clocks

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa b digi clocks
Dom

User status: Offline
19th Jun 04 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

digi dashs look good but i think there bloody outdated as fook and look abit Knight Rider type crap - all ya need to go with those is the accelerater pedal to have leds on them

but dale, no mate....thats the only digital thing your gonna get, dash wise. Although if you have the cash to burn you could get an graphical LCD made up that will replace the whole lot, write some software and do some electronics....and bingo you have a MINT dash Although a one off screen for a corsa B will set you back 11k - i had a look at doing it and got a few quotes...isnt cheap
Drysdale

19th Jun 04 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmm....its a birthday thing then. If I had that money, I'd sell the corsa and get a Type R.
Dom

19th Jun 04 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh mate, i was thinking about making a digi dash just for the corsa B, using teh graphical colour LCD screen and then sell em (worked out that it would be about 200 quid ish), but because its one big screen you could place dials anywhere you wanted and have different screens a push of a button. You could do loads of stuff, like have spinning logos in the corner (when car is stopped obviously, laws and stuff etc).

But i thought that it wouldnt sell so gave up the idea Although it would be an awsome mod for a car

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll