corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » COD 4 Starwars mod beta download..

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author COD 4 Starwars mod beta download..
DannyB
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Aug 10 at 16:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes I'm upset over some idiot on the internet talking about Dvars I'm not arsey at all, you have the attitude my friend. I'm not in an argument at all, read my replies, I am not arguing.

The game is shit for many reasons, most of which I have listed. Boring gameplay is the main reason I don't play it.

[Edited on 08-08-2010 by DannyB]
Brett
Premium Member

8th Aug 10 at 16:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You are so unbelievably full of shit lol

Noted how you've had to resort to name calling.

Danny, you said there wasn't many mods for MW2 which was outright bullshit, so I corrected you. In fact, it's not the first load of bollocks you've spoken about these games. You shouldn't comment unless you actually know what you're talking about tbh. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if you didn't actually know what a dvar is. I mean, it's quite obvious you know very little about modding yet think you can comment about it.

You've shown your ass on this one, Danny.
DannyB
Premium Member

8th Aug 10 at 16:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've not come across many mods, you proved me wrong, what else could I say? I've not played the game enough to know about how many mods there was, in all honesty I don't care about the game. I got bored after a week or so of playing it.

Ok COD god bret, oh superior one you can think what you like if it makes you look big and hard on the internets
Brett
Premium Member

8th Aug 10 at 16:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Really?! Are you really playing that card? My god, you take conversational defeat so badly don't you. How old are you again?

Not once have I tried to look hard, I'm not the one name calling on the internet am I? Who the fuck would try and look hard whilst talking about a computer game anyway? Just you it seems.

I've constructed a factual debate, nothing more. You lose.

I also never said I was a COD god, Doug and Muppet own me on it no problem. I simply know more about the backend of than game than you, deal with it. Everyone else will see what a fool you've been anyway, I need not comment further about your little e-paddy
DannyB
Premium Member

8th Aug 10 at 16:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok brett, sure
Brett
Premium Member

8th Aug 10 at 16:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep. Go and have a Horlicks and calm your little-self down
DannyB
Premium Member

8th Aug 10 at 16:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm fine thanks, note how you started to get arsey, not me.

You may know more about the game, it's not a competition I play it, I don't make mods or host hacked games or any bullshit like that. If you don't like MY reasons why I prefer WaW then maybe you shouldn't read other peoples opinions.

Brett
Premium Member

8th Aug 10 at 16:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I never once got arsey or resorted to name calling. All I did was put fact on-screen, which unluckily for you totally counteracted your fabricated dream facts.

I also never said it was a competition did I? I'm sure you'd correct me if I made up some bollocks about your car, like saying it was decent or somethin.

Fact is, this thread started about COD modding and you've turned it into a WaW is better than MW2 thread because you didn't know what you were talking about. You said it was far superior when in fact it's pretty much the same game and about the only point you could make was about the number of players.

It seems you've been shown for the mug you are and now you're trying to pick on little things and making up bullshit to try and gain back your shrivelled e-penis.

Anyone viewing this thread will see the fact... You say one thing, I point it out as being wrong, then you cry. That's all there is to it.
Nath

8th Aug 10 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get a room FFS.
DannyB
Premium Member

8th Aug 10 at 16:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by loafofbrett
I never once got arsey or resorted to name calling. All I did was put fact on-screen, which unluckily for you totally counteracted your fabricated dream facts.

I also never said it was a competition did I? I'm sure you'd correct me if I made up some bollocks about your car, like saying it was decent or somethin.

Fact is, this thread started about COD modding and you've turned it into a WaW is better than MW2 thread because you didn't know what you were talking about. You said it was far superior when in fact it's pretty much the same game and about the only point you could make was about the number of players.

It seems you've been shown for the mug you are and now you're trying to pick on little things and making up bullshit to try and gain back your shrivelled e-penis.

Anyone viewing this thread will see the fact... You say one thing, I point it out as being wrong, then you cry. That's all there is to it.

You'll have to do a lot more to offend me than slag my car off what next, your mum jokes?

regarding the number of players...yes, that makes the game better in my eyes, it's more enjoyable. That's why people play games isnt it?MW2 is full of hackers, I came across more in that than in WaW which was also annoying, PB may be crap but VAC is far worse, no basic form to moderate the server and get rid of peopleapart from if you're hosting a game. Killstreaks are way over the top, that put me off also. I never cried if you look back and pay attention I actually said;

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
you proved me wrong, what else could I say?

And anyway, if you have an issue with me then U2U me, this thread has gone way too off topic.

Brett
Premium Member

8th Aug 10 at 16:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, not mum jokes, I was just going to announce that you were acting hard on the internet and call you an idiot next.

[Edited on 08-08-2010 by loafofbrett]
DannyB
Premium Member

8th Aug 10 at 16:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cool

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll