corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » U2u Working properly

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author U2u Working properly
whitter45

User status: Offline
26th Nov 03 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is everyones u2u working properly as i don't seem to be receiving any messages back from the u2u's i have sent. i know it might be the fact that no one wants to reply to them (before anyone suggests this)
Cheers
Paul
whitter45

26th Nov 03 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry just realised i should have posted this in General Chat
Kerry

26th Nov 03 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes they are workin dont think anyone love u
whitter45