corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Vauxhall service

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall service
Dave_Gordon

User status: Offline
   1st Dec 03 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My car had a service about a year ago and is due one in 2000 miles.

My recently had an oil leak which worried me a little so i took it in to PLP Sankey bridges, warrington. They said they would need it for the day, so i left it there and went back the next day to pick it up . The car wasn't there it was taken to Vauxhall in Widnes apparantly they share work. I was welll pissed off because i was in work in just over an hour. They give a lift there after kickin up a fuss. When i arrived at Widnes they said the car has a loose sump plug or summit like that so they have re-sealed it and will be ready to drive away. Gets me keys and starts to drive then me engine light comes on and me gears aint workin, so goes back into vauxhall and they forgot to mention that the gear linkage had also needed replacing and it wasn;t connected properley. I could of crashed or summit. I started gettin well pissed at this point and they weren't helping. I explained that i only had it in for an oil leak and needed to get to work. They told me tuff and to leave the car there the part will be in at some point today. I had to walk from widnes to penketh where my mum and dad live which is miles. At this point i was 3 hours late for work and my area manager was in to see me aswell. not havin a good day. When i arrived home i phoned up Sankey bridges garage and spoke to the manager and asked for a courtsey car he basically told me tuff i will have to hire one. I was so peeed off i nearly went down there and killed sum one.

I got the car back a couple of days later after knightmare service from PLP Sankey Bridges and the oil leak didn't seem to have gone and i want to get it sorted but don't want to go through all that again what should i DO??
stuyw

1st Dec 03 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

seems like they've been right wankers to u m8 . Can u not take it to a garage who is local to u for a second opinion? Its typical that vauxhall are like this. I know the garage ur on about
Dave_Gordon

1st Dec 03 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There is one in Warrington but they are stil PLP
Gambit

1st Dec 03 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

find out what it was sent to Vauxhall for, it cant be for a loose sump nut!!

i reckon somebody has been having a bit of fun in your car and bascially banjo'd it

u only asked to diagnose the problem, not to fix it
Dave_Gordon

1st Dec 03 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know they have well took the piss.
It has made me think twice about buying an Astra next year
Dave_Gordon

1st Dec 03 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has anyone else had an oil leak on there Corsa C
Gambit