corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » originality in builds

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author originality in builds
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
20th Dec 03 at 15:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats the most original part u've seen in a build, company demo cars or private, trying to get inspiration now Ive decided that teh back seats r coming out - it's allowing me to go bigger and betetr than my first plan

I think Stubbsy's roof build and carbon door pockets are pretty cool

RichR
Premium Member

20th Dec 03 at 15:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also I was goona run 2 Alpine 1241 R types, but havnt figured out an amp to run these yet; and on top of that Ive now been recoomended for the same money to go for the JL's; I dont know much about ICE, but know a little to get started, but Im confused as to what to get

what would u recommend for about £600, amp(s) and 2 subs
RichR
Premium Member

20th Dec 03 at 15:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive already got the components and their amps sorted so just need to know the sub stuff
baza31

20th Dec 03 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if u wanna see summit origional check out the wings west/alpine civic in max p. fuckin amazin!
chris_mufc

20th Dec 03 at 23:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the £150,000 one? that was some crazy car!!!!!!!
SteveW

22nd Dec 03 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There are laods of cars rolling around with 1off things done to them.

There is an A4 with tonnes of Rockford in there which is all motorised (the install kinda spins around)

The corsa with a HOOGE EQ built into the dash (it takes over most of the passengers side )

Pretty much any SQ+ car, they are usually packed full of little touches.

The JL Audio demo cars are all very subtle but very crazy... if you follow me

just think up ideas and run them by a few of us on here, we shall tell you if thats even feasible before you get your hopes up
AdiSRI

22nd Dec 03 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for your type-r's alpine reccomend an MRD-M300 for each.
Are yours dual 2 or 4 Ohms tho??
RichR
Premium Member

23rd Dec 03 at 20:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

should be a bit special neway - cause my best mates company makes one off carbon and fibreglass stuff 9 not cars tho normally - but wants to move into that market as well) + Im doing a degree in yacht and powercraft design - which means Im learning all about laminating/finishing and f/g c/f techniques - so were gonna do it in his workshop - shouldnt cost me too much as he wants to use it to demo his work and Ive got to put in the graft as well.

however I dont want it completely ott, I want it to still be drivable but have plenty of unique touches.

Was thinking of moving the head unit to an angled pod in the roof maybe;

and do something with dooorbuilds/speaker placement

but Just wanted inspiration.

snowy/adi If I got the 2 type rs or whatever else would be recommended, Im really after one amp and I already have two to run the comps. Is it possible to go for just one - or am I best going for to MRD-M300s
corb

26th Dec 03 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Put screens everywhere mate, as many as you can afford(within reason!) and all the better if you can use high quality ones like alpine TME-760's

New Poll