corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » i want to lower my corsa and change wheels are some wheel brands better than others?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author i want to lower my corsa and change wheels are some wheel brands better than others?
dman

User status: Offline
31st Dec 03 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i want to lower the corsa it is stock height right now how do i do this do i just change springs? and in terms of rims / wheels are some brands better than others and could u recccomend some good brands i drive a lot and our roads are bad
Daimo B

User status: Offline
31st Dec 03 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would say stick to 15"s out where you are, possibly 16"s.

Lowering wise, yeah, you can lower it, but i wouldn't advise putting any lower springs the -40mm using the standard shox/dampers. 15" wheels not lowered

15" wheels witha 40mm drop.

New Poll