corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » safe mode cd player??? code

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author safe mode cd player??? code
hitman2k

User status: Offline
26th Apr 04 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lo guys got a corsa c standard cd player its on safe mode how do i get it so i can enter code also havent got code where can i get it from?? if i take log book 2 vaux will they supply me with it?????? cheers
Trucido

User status: Offline
26th Apr 04 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah they will, give em chassis number. Do you know where the car was orig bought from? they will have it on their computer.

I've had to ring up Vaux in work before and some of them say its gonna cost u £25 u ring another Vaux place and they go 2 secs m8, its "****" and ur sorted

New Poll