corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » removing plastic round light switches

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author removing plastic round light switches
Shane

User status: Offline
27th Apr 04 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok im removing to colour code i unscrewed it to see how to undo it, but was kinda dark, i couldnt get the wire plug things out, is there anyway of taking the whole light switch and light adjuster out ??? or do i have to mask it up and do it that way
deanmcreynolds26

27th Apr 04 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pull back the vent there is a screw in there holdin it together! not sure wat else to do though!
Shane

27th Apr 04 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive done that part (ive colourcoded the other vents etc ) just where the light switches are ???? any 1
gazpeters

27th Apr 04 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think there's 2 clips on the lighting switch did it on my calvalier years ago but unsure sorry!

New Poll