corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Rear gearbox mount on XE

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rear gearbox mount on XE
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
8th May 04 at 11:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

XE with F20 - do I use the elbow section that meets the box from the Calibra or the Corsa?

The Corsa one appears to be the right size but only has two nuts not three, but the M-Tech convertor only has two bolt holes anyway.

vauxtillidie

8th May 04 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Corsa one iirc
BeArDy

8th May 04 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont use the M-Tech Spacer make the work harder
u use the corsa one and mod it a bit

ring me and will sort u out
Ian
Site Administrator

8th May 04 at 13:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If I don't use the spacer and don't move the engine, would the elbow bar not sit wonky? It would be pointing towards the passenger side of the car surely?

New Poll