corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » THE COMPANY CALLED PVD IN NORTHAMPTON

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author THE COMPANY CALLED PVD IN NORTHAMPTON
flexter

User status: Offline
   9th Aug 04 at 09:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, i ordered 3 items from this company, one of the items are a set of alloys MILLE MIGLIA15" which i've been waiting for over 3 months now. I need some advice people i can't get no answer, i phoned every number in the pvd catalogue still no answer. My mam is really pissed off because she purchased the alloys for me, she told me 2 phone trading standards and ask them for some advice on how to get my money back which is about £700.

PVD lol jokers

[Edited on 09-08-2004 by flexter]
Graham

9th Aug 04 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do a search for PVD on here, you'll find many posts about them, some say they've gone bust and one reckons they are still trading as ordered by the courts if you paid by credit card you'll prob get your money back if not then sorry but your out of pocket £700
waynep

9th Aug 04 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

de ja vu
1600power

9th Aug 04 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they've gone bust m8 which i obviously dont need to tell u is very very bad for you

All kinds of people have been left in a similer position but this is obviously alot of money u could be set to potentially lose.

my advice would be to get in touch with ur bank and ask them for further advice. if u paid by credit card im sure that your covered and can get ur money back otherwise im not sure wot else u can do!

soz dude!
Kris TD

9th Aug 04 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you paid by credit card you will be able get your money back from them, if you paid by switch/visa debit then there is not a lot you can do.
Fraser Young

9th Aug 04 at 09:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We need a sticky post for a few weeks....
Dave_Gordon

9th Aug 04 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think they have gone bust there website is down,
blueflame who made there BFO exhaust range have been selling excess stock of theres, so fear the worst matey
flexter

9th Aug 04 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks for your help. I lost a £100 on my switch card but i might get my £550 from my visa card "fingers cross". From now on i'm gonna use my visa card to purchase any thing which is mail- ordered.

MANY THANKS 2 THE PEOPLE WHO ADVICED ME.
JimBest

9th Aug 04 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my m8 just ordered an exhaust and lost out too =(
TOMAS

9th Aug 04 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its all about person indemnity on your card, ring your bank asap and see what they can do for you...

New Poll