corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Fitting an F50 vent

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fitting an F50 vent
The squire

User status: Offline
17th Oct 04 at 20:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi

Im gettin some stuff sprayed on my corsa so i was thinking i may as well stick on a bonnet vent and get that done too. If i pick up an F50 vent from ebay will that fit straight on or will i need to cut holes in the bonnet?
J da Silva

17th Oct 04 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Most bodyshops will get hold of a bonnet with the vent already in, I think some places even make em like that now so it would be less hassle if you did that
ed

17th Oct 04 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You'll need to cut holes in the bonnet and have it blended in. Then you'll have the added bonus that when your bonnet gets hot the vent will crack and look poop... You can get hold ov GRP replica bonnets with the vent already moulded in which would be far better

New Poll