corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa B Central Unit

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B Central Unit
Nick A

User status: Offline
20th Jan 05 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where the heat, air flow are located in the central column all of my lights are out, its not a fuse because my rear view light comes on when u want to demist the back window when u pull the dial out but all the little numbers 1-4, where the air comes out i.e. bu feet, windscreen face, any ideas on how to fix this?? cheers
Kyle T
Premium Member

20th Jan 05 at 17:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Common Fault apparently, mine went out so I tryed ripping my console apart, they look way to hard to replace and I broke my demister switch in the process

Dont bother mate.

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Matt.H

20th Jan 05 at 23:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the best thing to get is the max power haynes manual. i have i a followed it to the letter. Its a ball ache but once u have figured out the correct order to do it it, its not too bad. The worst bit is the cables for the temp switch, recirc etc.
VegasPhil
Premium Member

20th Jan 05 at 23:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My Rear Windshield Switch doesn't light up when it's switched on. Nor does the left side. Looks a bit stupid with only the right hand side lit up... Is the demister light what people call the "Centre" LED??

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
j0hn

21st Jan 05 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it dodgy cos i never had that working EVER then i changed bulbs in center console and it worked..
ash_corsa

21st Jan 05 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ten minute job if you know what your doing, if you dont - get a haynes manual

New Poll