corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Door speaker tweeters sound shoot

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Door speaker tweeters sound shoot
ryansss

User status: Offline
16th Nov 05 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dur to the original speaker wiring in the corsa being dead, I decided to replace the door speakers and run them through an amp.

I have a mutant amp where the stealth shelf is connected up to a set of mutant speakers. Said speakers got a good write up in a mag despite being cheap. My problem is the tweeter is just way to loud, its like screeching at me. Played with all the amp setting and got nothing but a nasty sound from them. At the moment I disconnected the tweeter from the crossover (yeah it was that bad).

Any ideas?
MR2Mike

User status: Offline
16th Nov 05 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you wont get a good sound from those speakers matey, sorry. if you want cheap speakers, just get cheap door speakers, no point going for comps.

New Poll