corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » ignition wires

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ignition wires
paul.mitchell1984

User status: Offline
19th Feb 07 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im planning on putting a switch in the ignition wires as an extra deterant (spelling) ie swith it off and car will just turn over and over and over but wondered which 2 wires itwould be, i had one on my old nova and it saved the car being nicked by some scally wag so just wanted it as extra precaution in this.

thanks guys

New Poll