corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Dash bulb problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Dash bulb problem
freestylerx

User status: Offline
4th Mar 07 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A few bulbs behind the dash (handbrake warning light, oil warning light etc...) had gone so I replaced some and now they work fine...so far so good.

But before buying new bulbs I swapped one of the blown bulbs with a bulb that I knew was working from another light. Well the problem now is that the indicator bulb (the warning light that comes up when your hazards are on, or indicators) doesnt work, no matter what, I have tried brand new bulbs and bulbs from another light as before but nothing is happening.

I thought maybe a fuse, but I'm guessing its one fuse for all the dash lights, besides the fuse's that are in my fusebox (under steering column) are all fine

Is there another fuse box for the internal lights or something?
Remember the light was working this weekend, but since I replaced others, now I seem to have done something to stop it working.

Any help appricated

New Poll