corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » can i use exhaust paste?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author can i use exhaust paste?
alan t

User status: Offline
15th Apr 07 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a bit fell off my exhaust maifold a few weeks back i think its the bit that warms up the cat when its cold. well now the exhaust is blowing badly as this has come off. the two female torq bolts that holds it in has snapped off. is there any way a can fill this hole up and stop it from blowing except for having to drill out the bolts and retap them? someone suggested welding but unfortunately i cant weld. would some exhaust paste seal it?
alan t

15th Apr 07 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also i have a piper backbox on my car and its very quiet. anyone fitted a remus centre pipe on with one of these? i want it so it pops away and is quit raspy. cheers
DAZ1985

16th Apr 07 at 07:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont think exhaust pate will work to fill a hole, plus the heat near the manifold is more intense. causing the paste to crack. nothing to oose in trying it though

New Poll