corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Boot Build, Sub box volume help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Boot Build, Sub box volume help
Big JC

User status: Offline
12th May 07 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im designing my boot build at the moment and i wondered if the volume of the box does make a huge difference to the subs sound as ive only used ready build boxes before, or wether the volume is not as important as some people make out.
whats your opinion should i run a volume calc program and design round the volume it gives or just not bother,
btw I'll be using 2 kenwood 12" 1000W peak subs and a Vibe FL1600 amp to power them
Thsnks
pdwhelan

12th May 07 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH if your going to do a boot build then do it properly... I would say use the software to calculate proper sizes and get the best sound of the equipment otherwise its hardwork gone to waste if it looks good but sound is shit.
b4l

13th May 07 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pdwhelan
I would say use the software to calculate proper sizes and get the best sound of the equipment.

New Poll