corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Smoke From Exhaust

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Smoke From Exhaust
Wonderboy

User status: Offline
29th Jul 07 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey,

My friends 1.3i Hyundia Accent is producing smoke from the exhaust when revved a little, usually after it has been sitting ticking over for minutes. The oil filter has been changed last week so it's not that. I suggested the Catalytic Converter? But I'm not too sure.
Vaux Lad

29th Jul 07 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Colour?
Wonderboy

29th Jul 07 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Grey? ish? I know if it was slightly blue it would be another sign of it being the CAT. I'll have another look today.

New Poll