corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » X16XE Inlet Manifold.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author X16XE Inlet Manifold.
Kenzie

User status: Offline
25th Oct 07 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi im after a bit of advice..

What are the pro's/con's of fitting a Manztel style inlet manifold on my car??? Do you really feel the gains? Ive also heard off a few people that you can lose the induction "roar" due to there not being as much restriction. Would you reccoment fitting one or just keep to standard??

[Edited on 25-10-2007 by Kenzie]
dean101287

25th Oct 07 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

roar? as in sound? 1 who gives a shit about sound 2 it will probs sound louder. if i had the money i would have 1
Richardhhha

25th Oct 07 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you will feel power grains.
and i think it will roar more as it wont have the bloody restrictions a standard manifold has.
i am trying to make one so it will be brill when its done

New Poll