corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » mot advise

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mot advise
Richardhhha

User status: Offline
18th Jan 08 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hay all me car failed its mot, on co, i have put all the standard exhaust back on it, and from being 1.3 its now .6 have had a chat with the mot testers here, and i said its got k1 ht leads on it.... Master tech here said it could be that the ht leads are just crap and not doing there job's properly and are causing the car to fail, the cars back to the way it was last time it got a mot appart from the leads, just wondering if anyone has ever experienced this before? Cars got a x14xe thanks

New Poll