corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » How do i manually bleed 2.2DTi fuel system? (also are these symptoms of injector seal failure?)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How do i manually bleed 2.2DTi fuel system? (also are these symptoms of injector seal failure?)
johnhara1

User status: Offline
18th Feb 08 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers lads.

Problem is the car refuses to start, turns and turns but will not fire. Had it took to a garage who did the leakoff pipes, replaced a seal in the fuel filter housing, changed the fuel filter and bled the system and eventually got it going.

70miles later it refuses to start again. I want to know how to manually bleed the system myself so i can get to the gym tonight

Cheers
John

New Poll