corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Stack dash

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Stack dash
SAL
Premium Member

User status: Offline
20th Jun 08 at 19:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where or who the fook is going to make it work in my C

E-bay is bad thing
Robin
Premium Member

20th Jun 08 at 19:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Which one? Round or triangular?
SAL
Premium Member

20th Jun 08 at 19:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tornado mph and it's round
ed

20th Jun 08 at 23:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Demon Tweeks will sell you all the bits. I'm sure they are able to put you in touch with somone who can fit it all too, if not be able to do it themselves.

There is a guy on Mig who does them too isn't there? No more help on that lead though from me i'm affraid...

New Poll